Applicants apply through the online application system DreamApply.
Applications and documents are accepted during the admission period announced in Tallinn University’s academic calendar.
To apply, you must upload and submit the following documents with your application on DreamApply:
- Copies of education documents required to apply for the programme;
- A copy of the identification page of your passport;
- Proof of English language proficiency. Please remember that the proof of English proficiency needs to be valid at the beginning of studies;
- You can see programme-specific requirements on the web page of the programme you are applying to. Please note that a programme-specific requirement may also include a written assignment which will be considered a part of your entrance exam.
- A copy of a Sworn Affidavit to Confirmation of Name if you have changed your name or the name stated in your passport differs from your name on any of the other required documents;
- If you are applying for adjustments to be made during the admission exams due to your physical or psycho-social special need, a copy of medical proof of this special need must be submitted;
Documents that are not in Estonian or English must be accompanied by a translation into Estonian or English, certified by the issuer, a sworn translator or notary. Please read about official translations here.
When submitting the documents, make sure you follow the Country-specific Requirements. Country-specific requirements may state for example, that your documents need to be certified in a particular way. Therefore it is very important that you make sure which country-specific requirements apply to you. If the country you studied in is not listed, no country-specific requirements apply and general requirements are to be followed.
We advise you to apply as soon as possible and not leave submitting your application to the last minute. This enables us to give you feedback and a chance for you to update your application, if necessary.
Tallinn University does not accept applications submitted by third parties. You must complete and sign the application form yourself.
Minimum programme enrolment threshold: 70 points out of 100. The university has the right to ask the applicant to show identification for identity verification and record entrance exams that take place via video call.
You can contact the admissions office at email@example.com